Thursday, October 3, 2013

“My Experience So Far at HPIAM”

My Experience So Far at HPIAM”
Well to start off my school year has been great except for schedule which is confusing at times when it’s Tuesday. My experience has been amazing, the teachers are helpful and fun to talk to, my friends support me on everything I do, and we’ve been having a lot of fun activities. For example spirit week was a fun week because it was pajama day on birthday. HPIAM is a great school, and I have not had any trouble to say it’s a bad school. I am the vice-president in the ninth grade which makes my experience a better one because I get to help out, I can say my opinions for the ninth graders and it lets me get more involved in our activities. My experience has been a blast because I have not had any trouble with my teachers and haven’t done anything bad that has gotten me into trouble. Lately I have been getting my grades more up because the report card that is coming will affect me and the sport I play. The sport I play is water polo, water polo is a fun intense sport because you’re in the water and you always have to stay focused and swim fast a lot. But because my teachers are helpful and motivating they don’t let me bring my grades down instead tell me what I can do to get extra credit or stay after school so the assignment won’t be considered late. By them helping me i have a good chance to stay and play water polo. I have experienced a lot of new things like how to use the computer, typing styles and creative designs while making are port on the computer. HPIAM is a great school to come to because the more you get involved the greater that school year experience will be to remember and want you wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment