Monday, June 2, 2014

Class Reflection

Class Reflection
1.      What did you like best about this class?
2.      What did you dislike about this class?
3.      What can you recommend about this class?
4.      What will you always remember about this class?


What I liked about this class was having the chance to explore different medical careers, and allowing me to see my options. This class made me understands that there are different jobs out there for a medical career. What I disliked about this class was that some students didn’t respect the teacher like they should have. I also didn’t like how I wasn’t able to understand some quotes. What I would recommend about this class is that if you want to have a medical career but don’t know which one you would like to choose, then you should have this class because it explores different careers and gives you new options to look at. I will always remember the great speeches Mr. Haymore gave us every day. Also the speeches he gave us about his heroes/ role models, and even the authors we wrote reflections about. Though the most important thing I will always remember about this class is to always CHOOSING THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment