Thursday, January 23, 2014

100-Life Planning Goals

100-Life Planning Goals

So far I have only achieved 3 goals in my 100-Life Planning Goals. My goals do sound silly but I still try to achieve them. Like the first goal achieved was to watch Flowers in the attic. I wasn't allowed to read the book because it had been banned but now that it became a movie I watched it. My new goal to this is to read the book. A really big goal I have been trying to achieve is for me to run a mile under 10 minutes. Over winter break I had been practicing every day. At the end of the day I would run under 10 minutes but I didn't really feel I ran it good enough. For my last run of the break I ran my mile in 7 minutes and 33 seconds, this made me feel proud of myself because I wanted to achieve my goal to run under 10 minutes and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment